Boo at the Zoo
Oct 25th @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Visit the Zoo for some spooktacular fun! Boo at the Zoo will feature the pirates, superheroes, princesses, and wizards inspired by your favorite characters. While you stroll through the Zoo, children will play old-fashioned games and activities while listening to music in the Fall Festival Zone, explore a western skele-town, and visit event sponsors for ghostly goodies.
Ride a zombie zebra at the scare-ousel, munch on some spooky snacks at the Zoofari Market and enjoy the must-attend Halloween event of the year!
The following theme zones will be featured at Boo at the Zoo 2019:
– Take a stroll through Pirates of the Scare-ibbean and meet the Dread Fleet and Mermaid Odette
– Get a photo with your favorite frozen princesses in a winter wonderland
– Visit Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone. Get lost in a hay maze (for small children), play corn hole, enjoy glitter tattoos, live entertainment, treat stations and more!
– Gear up to time travel with the Tucson Steam Punk Society
– Dare to visit Dr. Z’s Mad LAB located at the Conservation Learning Center. You’ll never guess what you might see or what gooey things you might encounter in this mad scientist’s lab.
– Take a wild ride to Western Skele-town. Great photo ops and fun with a saloon, jail, stagecoach, and outhouse.
– Meet your favorite superheroes from Arizona Justice League, galactic warriors, princesses, and more.
– Get your family photos in the Pumpkin Patch
The fun starts at 6 p.m. with early admission at 5:30 p.m. for Zoo Members. The event ends at 8 p.m. so arrive before 7:30 p.m. to make sure you get to see everything! Due to the overwhelming popularity of this event, please be sure to purchase tickets online before the event, limited tickets will be available at the entrance the night of the event, some evening may sell out.